Below are the questions about friendship that IELTS interviewers or other people might usually ask. Practice answering the questions to hone your English speaking skills.
- How many friends do you have?
- Do you consider yourself friendly?
- How similar are you to your friends?
- What characteristics do you look for in a friend?
- Describe one of your closest friends.
- How do you maintain a good friendship?
- When and where do you often hang out with your friends?
- What do you usually do when you’re with your friends?
- Where do you think is a good place to meet new friends?