Below are the questions about parenthood that IELTS interviewers or other people might usually ask. Practice answering the questions to hone your English speaking skills.
- Do you have children? If not, how many children would you like to have?
- Do you prefer to have daughters or sons? Why?
- Do you think you are a good parent? Why?
- What things did your parents do before that you would never do to your children?
- What do you think are the most difficult problems faced by parents today?
- How do you discipline your children when they make a mistake?
- In what cases do you think abortion may be acceptable?